If you would like to know more about SRVUMC and its ministry, or if you would like to become a member of the church, this class is designed with you in mind. Come “discover” what we are all about and how you can become a vital part of SRVUMC.
The Discovery Process at SRVUMC consists of four steps:
- Discovery Class Luncheon – offered three times during the year, led by our ministerial staff
- email Kathleen for more information
- Discovery Workshop Series – offered monthly on a rotating basis, led by our ministerial staff
- Christianity 101 – dig deeper into what it means to be a Christian in the 21st century
- United Methodism 101 – learn the unique attributes of the United Methodist faith
- Gifts-Based Service Assessment & Action Plan – discover your God-given talents and how you can put them into action and create a more fulfilled life of service