Our worship services are the “hub of the wheel” of our life together. Worship is that central ritual that gives shape and definition to every other dimension of our faith. Our two Sunday morning worship celebrations, and special Holy Days services, are designed both to renew us, inform us and transform us as followers of Jesus.
Sunday Morning Worship
- 9 am Traditional Worship, music provided by the Chancel Choir, accompanied by the organ
- Sunday school for children & youth, 9 am
- 10:30 am Non-Traditional Worship, music provided by the Chancel Choir, Living Water Singers and Band
- Childcare details during both services
- Holy Communion served the 1st Sunday of the month